Today we held our first Sunday of the year. During this meeting, we continued to work on CAD models and building parts, essentially resuming what we did yesterday.
Towards the end of the meeting, we noticed a large quantity of snow accumulating outside of the robotics room:
While only mildly inconvenient today, the snow could pose a very real threat if it causes school to close tomorrow, which would result in us losing a day of build season. If this happens, a few people will work on CAD and programming. The rest of us can only wait.