Today was the first day where we used IV labs. We sent off parts from both the roller intake and the gripper arm to be machined there, and they look very nice, pictures will be posted at a later point.
The drive base has successfully completed its fifth redesign, and the motors are no longer direct drive, this robot will be using chain.
The RC claw seems to be tackling their vast torque issues, and has a new plastic grabber mechanism, pictures will be posted at a later date.
The elevator has decided to nix a cable and pulley system in favor of worm drive. That will be their last major design change before a rapid design process, as they are hard at work catching up to the schedule.
The imagery team has also been producing numerous designs that we will have to choose from for this year's logo and pins.